Crescent Public School provides overall support to its brilliant young minds. Let’s pack our bags and get ready for online classes at “CPS Learn from Home” programme. All the students and teachers will be connected on an online platform, Microsoft Teams. Classes will be conducted online and study materials will be shared with the students.
Guidelines for students attending online classes:
- The student will have to maintain discipline, decency and decorum of the class and school.
The students must call or contact the teachers only during the time allotted, regarding any kind of doubt in the subject/topic taught.
The students must keep their mic on ‘Mute’ during class.
- The students should follow all the instructions given to them by the resource person.
- The students are required to complete all the assignments given by the teachers during the online class and notebook should be submitted to the subject teacher of their class when regular classes in the school will start.
- The school management has the sole right to remove any student from the group of one or all subjects on the account of an indisciplinary act if reported by any teacher.
- All the activities will be monitored and classes will be recorded.
How to login after getting the username and password:
For any type of query write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org